Registration for the Clockhouse Writers’ Conference & Retreat (CWC&R) opens on this Wednesday, February 15. This year’s CWC&R will take place from July 3 – 7 on Goddard’s Plainfield, Vermont, campus. As always, this conference and retreat will feature:
- Opening Plenary Panel
- Stations of the Word
- Writing Workshops
- Individual, Quiet Writing Time
- A “Life After Goddard” Session for the MFAW students and CWC&R participants
- Visiting Writer and Visiting Professional Sessions
- Preview Reading from the new volume of CLOCKHOUSE
- Hosting of the MFAW program’s Closing Gathering
This year’s CWC&R will be particularly special, though, in that it will mark the 20th anniversary of the Clockhouse Writers’ Conference itself, the alumni organization of Goddard College’a MFAW program. In addition to CWC&R’s usual offerings, there will be an Appreciation Ceremony planned in conjunction with Goddard’s administration; a CLOCKHOUSE preview reading that celebrates the journal’s own fifth year; and a “Life After Goddard” session that focus on Clockhouse Writers’ Conference history.
If you’re an alum of Goddard’s MFAW program–from either Plainfield or Port Townsend–please consider joining us! Registration materials will be available on Wednesday at www.clockhousewriters.com.