Goddard College offers a variety of scholarships to both new and continuing students. See the list below for application requirements and links for more information.
INSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
Scholarships that are part of the admissions process and you don’t have to apply for separately:
- Engaged Artist Award – For new students who demonstrate an artistic practice that engages with their communities or who seek to do so as part of their study at Goddard.
- Goddard World Voices – A need based grant for newly admitted Goddard students pursuing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and whose application and/or prior work demonstrates an understanding of and integration into the global community, and who seek to participate in meaningful social change.
- Friend of Goddard Grant – For new students who provide a recommendation letter as part of their application from a Goddard community member (faculty, student, alumni, etc.)
- Partnership Grant – For students who are members of or who have attended partnership organizations
- MFA in Creative Writing Scholarship – A need and merit based scholarship awarded by the MFA in Creative Writing program.
For more information about these scholarships click here
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS
These require an application or consideration by a scholarship committee:
Please note: deadlines and amounts for these scholarships vary.
Click on the scholarship to learn more.
- Priscilla Backman Scholarship for Activism – For new undergraduate students who demonstrate community or global activism through their current work or proposed course of study (application through the Goddard Scholarship Committee)
- Corinne Mattuck and Employee Sponsored Student Emergency Fund – For continuing students who have unexpected emergencies (application through the Goddard Scholarship Committee).
- Pearl Foundation Scholarship – For new students returning to college after being out of college for 5+ years (application through the Goddard Scholarship Committee)
- Spirit of Goddard Scholarship – For new and continuing students who demonstrate a commitment to the mission of Goddard College (application through the Goddard Scholarship Committee)
- Goddard College Scholarship – A general need based scholarship for new and continuing students awarded by the Goddard Scholarship Committee
- S.E.E.D Award – for Education Students – For first generation and/or underrepresented Education students (application through the Education program)
We have compiled a list (below) of over 300 scholarships from various websites. Each scholarship has a brief description and a link to the organization’s website. Please keep in mind that these scholarships are not associated with Goddard College in any way. Any question you may have about the content of the scholarship must be directed to the individual organization. Scholarships are organized alphabetically and can be reached by selecting the appropriate header at that top of the page.
View all open United Negro College Fund Scholarships opportunities at uncf.org/scholarships