The Registrar’s Office oversees student academic records, registration and enrollment. Current students may interact with the Registrar’s Office in the following ways:
- For information on and questions about the Student Information System (SIS), which stores and provides access to student academic records
- To request a transcript
- Indication of intent, pre-registration and registration
- Changes in enrollment status such as withdrawals, leaves of absence and extensions
- Enrollment verifications and student loan deferrals
- For information on transfer credit and between semester studies
- For information on graduation and diplomas
- Contact information updates and legal name changes
- Veteran student services
- International student services
- Interpretation and enforcement of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Goddard graduates and former students may contact us for the following:
- To request a transcript, and for support in explaining how to read a Goddard transcript to the recipients
- Degree verifications
- Diploma reprints
Recipients of Goddard transcripts or other student enrollment information are welcome to contact us with questions.
Goddard College’s academic records are as unique as its academic programs – and the students who come to school here. At most colleges and universities, academic records consist of lists of courses taken and grades received. At Goddard, each student has a file full of narrative evaluations documenting that student’s learning and growth. These evaluations are written by faculty advisors. When a student requests a transcript, these records are compiled into a document that tells the reader far more than a list of courses and grades ever could. A Goddard transcript tells the reader something about who the student is as a learner and as a person, what the student’s academic interests and passions are, what they learned, and even how they learn best.
Enrollment and Records Administrator
Registrar’s Office Manager
Page last updated: 03-17-15/sw.