Goddard College’s unique low-residency format and diverse array of both undergraduate and graduate programs, in addition to multiple residency campuses and sites in the U.S., attracts many veterans.

The Office of the Registrar acts as a liaison between students and the Department of Veterans Affairs, and certifies enrollment for veterans or their dependents so they may obtain educational benefits.

To apply for benefits, an accepted or continuing student should complete and submit VA Form 22-1990 (Application for Education Benefits). An application for education benefits can also be submitted online at Veterans Affairs.

Prospective veteran students can contact the registrar at registrar@goddard.edu with questions related to benefits and enrollment.  Accepted veteran students submit their Certificate of Eligibility to the registrar in advance of the semester so their enrollment can be certified to the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Learn More

We can send you more information about your program of interest or if you're ready, start your application

Get Info Apply Now