Writer, vocalist, sacred scholar, and activist Amber McZeal utilizes sound therapy and guided somatic imagery to engage the knowledge of the body within an interactive and liberatory arts practice. Amber McZeal weaves together somatic practice with social justice and spirituality. Her approach centers imagination as foundational to movements to end oppression and create more humane social relationships.
- MA, Somatic Depth Psychology, Pacifica Graduate Institute
- BA, Sound Therapy and Trauma Studies, Goddard College
Areas of Expertise
- African Indigenous Epistemologies
- Liberation & Critical Community Psychology
- Radical Reproductive Justice
- Transformative Art Praxis