Help Desk Staff
Department: Campus Services
Reports to: Director of Student Services
Classification: Non-Exempt, Union position
Salary Range: $15.00 / Hour
Position Title: Help Desk Staff
Assist operation of the Goddard College Help Desk.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with AV set-ups in campus meeting spaces; this includes computers, LCD projectors, conference phones, and sound equipment
- Respond to urgent problems at Help Desk and bring in other staff and departments as necessary
- Break down and set up Faculty Offices
- Check in and out both students and faculty to their dorm rooms
- Check out and maintain supplies and equipment used by students and faculty during residencies
- Staff the Help Desk during events
- Other duties, as assigned
Supervision is received from the Director of Student Services.
· High school diploma, BA preferred
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong written, spoken, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated competence with MS Word, MS Excel, intranet, and Internet
· An ability to work a fixed schedule of 5 hours per week, including weekends, evenings and nights
· An ability to work well both independently and on a team
Application Instructions: To apply, please prepare the following materials and click here: Click Here
- cover letter
- three prior or current employment references (name, contact information, and relationship to you)
Application Due Date: ASAP – these positions will remain open until filled. Positions start in late June 2019.
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community and capable of creating change. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for this position.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.