Full Time, 37.5 hrs. @ wk. / Non-Exempt / Union / Benefit Eligible / $15.00 @ hr.
Performs a variety of tasks related to providing custodial and maintenance duties for the college campus.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide custodial services: cleaning of dorms and office buildings
- Assist with managing inventories of cleaning supplies, tables, chairs, and other portable function furniture
- Assist with snow removal from walkways and stairs
- Assist with grounds-keeping (gardening and mowing)
- Assist with mail and package delivery
- Ensure buildings are secure and doors and windows are locked appropriate to college campus schedule
- Assist visiting faculty with luggage and personal belongings
- Evening and weekend work will be required on a seasonal basis
- Occasional overtime will be required
- Other related duties as assigned
Direct supervision is received from the Custodial Team Lead
- High school education desirable, plus two or more years of relevant work experience
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Basic household repair and cleaning experience and skill
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently
- Able to work effectively and relate well with others
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Able to work extended hours out of doors in varying weather conditions
- Able to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Able to frequently lift, carry or otherwise move and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Able to bend, stoop and crouch to perform functions of job
Please apply on the ADP Portal and include a Letter of Interest and CV.
Position open until filled. To apply: Click Here
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for this position. This institution is an equal opportunity employer, and provider.