The learning partnership between Goddard College and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition – for students who graduated as of January 1, 2007 – will enhance learning opportunities for graduates of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition who enroll in one of Goddard’s low-residency Bachelor of Arts or Master of Arts degree programs.
Goddard developed this partnership in order to support IIN graduates in meeting their larger educational goals. IIN graduates have a wealth of experience from their time in the programs at IIN and so we’re allowing them to bring that experience into Goddard and translate that into credit at Goddard. At Goddard you can:
- Study at home in a community that will shape your learning.
- Connect with students, faculty and staff during an eight-day, on campus residency each semester.
- Design your degree with individualized guidance from faculty advisors.
Questions? Give one of our admissions counselors a call today at 800.906.8312 or request more information here.
Transfer Credit and Scholarships
- IIN graduates of the Health Coach Training and/or Advanced Business programs are eligible to transfer up to 40 semester-hours of credit toward the Goddard BA in Health Arts & Sciences, BA in Sustainability, or the Individualized BA.
- At the undergraduate level, Goddard accepts a maximum of 75 BA transfer credits, including credits available from IIN.
- To earn a BA degree at Goddard, a student completes 120 semester-hour credits as well as specific requirements related to their fully accredited liberal arts degree.
- Graduates of IIN who are admitted to Goddard’s undergraduate programs are eligible to receive a $1,000 scholarship. Awards are granted as funds are available.
- IIN graduates of the Health Coach Training and/or the Advanced Business programs who already have a bachelor’s degree may be eligible for admission to the accelerated, 36-credit MA in Health Arts & Sciences.
About the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) is the world’s largest nutrition school, offering an online Health Coach Training Program that prepares students to start their own health coaching businesses. Founded in 1992, IIN has empowered more than 60,000 students and alumni worldwide to attain optimal health and become role models for their families, friends and clients.