An educator specializes in serving linguistically diverse and marginalized communities with interest in developing educational programs to enhance educational success for children and adults. Exceptional in creating partnerships with different educational entities. Knowledgeable with the educational systems and updated changes. Knowledge of public schools and their method of operation. Extensive experience conducting an assessment to identifying areas that need attention. Well experienced in partnering with service providers to developing need-based programs for residents. Skilled in one-to-one observation, advising and mentoring, cross-cultural interactions, with a linguistically diverse group. Experienced in facilitating, presentations, and analyzing assessments.
- MA in Adult Education, Goddard College
- BA in Early Childhood Education, Evergreen State College
Areas of Expertise
- Oral and written communication in cross-cultural settings: English, Tigrinya, Tigre, Amharic, and Arabic
- Early Childhood Education
- Advocacy for BIPOC communities
Credentials are as good as could be seen. Experiences are a wealth of knowledge that will not be forgotten and can’t be seen on paper unless you create a unique piece for it.
Affiliation BA Education