Part Time, Temporary, One Semester Appointment, fall 2021
Successful candidates will engage in a Virtual Residency for the fall 2021 (July 28 – August 6, 2021) and work with students throughout the fall 2021 semester. We are searching for an applicant who has an interdisciplinary theoretical and experiential background in a number of areas in health and medicine with an orientation towards practical applications and demonstrating an understanding of real-world situations of one or more of several areas of inquiry, including:
- Social Medicine, Social Determinants of Health, Healing Justice
- Decolonial and Anti-racist Approaches to Health and Medicine
- Ecological Medicine, Environmental Health
- Critical Trauma Studies, Cultural Psychiatries
- Biomedical Sciences, Human Neurobiology, Critical Neuroscience
- Disability Studies, Disability Justice
- Community Health, Public Health, Global Health
- Alternative Healing Modalities (such as herbalism, acupuncture, midwifery, yoga therapy, health coaching, bodywork, somatic, expressive therapies etc.)
- Medical Anthropology, Social Studies of Science
MA/PhD or RN or equivalent with clinical experience and background in health care, ecological and social medicine, and teaching experience. As a progressive educational institution our faculty are expected to begin with students where they are, help them to develop their individual curriculum for the semester, and engage in dialogue with them throughout the semester.
Per CBA (Collective Bargaining Agreement) Compensation Schedule: $999.00 per student. Anticipated student workload is 4 students. Workload and compensation will vary depending on student enrollment.
Please apply on the ADP Portal and include CV and a Letter of Interest which includes how your work, professional development, or experiences respond to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, a Teaching Philosophy, and any relevant transcripts. Position open until filled. To apply: Click Here
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for this position. The institution is an equal opportunity employer, and provider.