Listening Circle for Goddard NYC Alumni
May 12, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
NYC Alumni Listening Circle Event Invitation
Join us to bring authenticity and deep dialogue to NYC on Saturday, May 12 from 6:00-9:00pm. Goddard alum Mary Abrams (IMA ‘11), current GGI faculty Katt Lissard (MFAW, ’00), Amanda Lacson (IMA, ’10), and Dechen Albero (RUP, ’01) are hosting a Listening Circle that seeks to engage alumni with the issues that matter to you most. Join us if you want to:
* talk about how to bring progressive principles into your classroom;
* build a sustainable and ethical business;
* create a collaborative peer art or writing community;
* share thoughts and tips on grassroots organizing and political activism;
* reconnect to the community energy of residency; and
* meet, network and socialize with like-minded peers.
We invite you to come and dialogue with fellow alumni on your common goals, discuss how the Goddard Alumni Association can support you in your passions, and deepen your connection with Goddard and each other. Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be provided.
Meet & Greet starts at 6:00 PM. Listening Circle starts at 6:30 PM with reception to follow
If you have any questions about the event please contact Amanda Lascon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727.643.1981.
Click here to RSVP.
Join us on Facebook