Readmission of Former Students

Any former student who has been out of attendance for two semesters must apply for readmission in order to return. Readmission to the college is not automatic. All applications receive a thorough academic and community life review. Any unpaid student accounts must be paid in full prior to your re-entry.

1. Complete a New Online Application for Admission

2. Application Essay

3. Transcripts

4. Letter of Recommendation