National Elevator Industry Educational Program
A partnership between Goddard College and the National Elevator Industry Educational Program (NEIEP) provides members of the International Union of Elevator Constructors (IUEC) who have completed the four-year NEIEP Apprentice Training Program an individualized and expedited pathway toward a bachelor’s degree.
International Union of Elevator Constructors members who complete the Apprentice Program earn advanced standing at Goddard College should they enroll as degree-seeking students in the Undergraduate Studies program.
An advanced standing total of 52 semester-hour credits results in 3.5 semesters of credit toward the 120 credits required for the Bachelor of Arts degree at Goddard College.
In addition to advanced standing credit related to the Apprenticeship Training Program, NEIEP students can also apply credit from previously completed post-secondary study toward the Goddard College Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Complete the Online Application for Admissions, including the application essay and other supplemental materials.
- Submit an official transcript from NEIEP that documents completion of the Apprenticeship Training Program.
- Submit official transcripts from any previously attended college or university.
- Complete an interview with an admissions counselor.
- Ask two individuals submit letters of recommendation on your behalf. Letters can be from an academic or professional setting; or be from colleagues, advisors or mentors. Recommenders must send letters of support directly to the Office of Admissions. Email email@example.com or mail to the Admissions Office, Goddard College, 123 Pitkin Road, Plainfield, VT 05667.