Everett Community College to Goddard Transfer
A flexible pathway to a bachelor’s degree
Information for graduates of Everett Community College
Goddard is a leader in transformative education that joins individual learning with action in the world. We cultivate knowledge, skills, and strategies that respond effectively to the changing needs of communities and circumstances. The agreement promotes the following transfers:
- Graduates of Everett Community College’s Associate in Arts and Sciences—Option I (AAS-I) Written Arts Program into Goddard’s Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Graduates of Everett Community Colleges Associate in Arts and Sciences Direct Transfer (AAS-DTA) into Goddard’s Undergraduate Studies Program (Individualized Bachelor of Arts, BA in Health Arts & Sciences, or BA in Sustainability)
Learn more about the transfer agreement and the $1,000 scholarships for Everett graduates, faculty and staff by contacting an admissions counselor at 800.906.8312, writing to email@example.com or by completing an inquiry form.
- Complete the Online Application for Admission and upload your application essay. The application fee is waived for Everett Community College graduates.
- Submit your official transcripts. Ask that the registrar submit transcripts directly to the Goddard College Office of Admissions. n addition to submitting your official Everett Community College transcripts, please also send transcripts from any previously attended college or university.
Contact an admissions counselor today at 800.906.8312 or request more information here.
Low-residency education offers the best of what distance education, online programs, and traditional campus-learning offer: you will have the flexibility to study from home while also being a part of a living, breathing community of learners, faculty, staff and alumni – the larger community of Goddard College.
The progressive pedagogy at Goddard encourages students to pursue areas of unique interest that contribute to the global community and the earth through holistic and multidisciplinary approaches to learning.
- Flexibility: Goddard offers a flexible degree program that allows you to pursue a degree without uprooting or disrupting your life.
- Community: Spend 8 days of intensive study per semester in a community of your peers.
- Individualized Learning: Earn a degree that intimately connects the life you’re living with what you’re learning, and study that is directly relevant to the life you want to live.