Part Time, Short Term
Goddard College seeks a Social Media & Web Content Coordinator to plan, coordinate, and implement Social Media Campaigns and manage all social media portals (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. ). The coordinator will also develop and edit content for Goddard.edu and handle additional editorial responsibilities, as assigned. Candidates must have an eye and ear for news; understand social media and web publishing; have a strong command of English grammar and mechanics; have experience publishing in WordPress; know basic HTML; and, be a proficient user of Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator. This is a short term position, Mid July 2016 to early September 2016. The hourly pay rate is $18.00.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, English, or related field
- 2‐3 years of experience in higher education, preferably in editorial services, writing, publishing, or marketing
- Experience working with web content management systems (WordPress preferred) and basic HTML
- Available for half‐time work or 18.75 hrs. per week
- Solid writing skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS
- Audio/Video/Newsletter/Magazine editing skills
- Budget management skills
- Design Skills
- Program management and evaluation skills
To apply, please click the following link: https://highereddecisions.com/gcv/current_vacancies.asp
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community and capable of creating change. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for these positions.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.