Half Time Digital Media Coordinator
Digital Media Coordinator
Goddard College has a great history of progressive liberal arts education. Now more than ever, we are celebrating this history and we are looking for a Digital Media Coordinator who understands our culture, can juggle a variety of tasks, and is very creative.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for digital channels and publications supporting enrollment and advancement activities of the College.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule posts on all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and others, as well as manage these communities while in the office.
- Manage the College online calendar and promote listings/events on other channels.
- Gather and distribute College events to relevant online and print publications and calendar listings.
- Distribute digital publications (a College-wide enewsletter and Bulletin, and enewsletters for academic programs and Admissions), including gathering content, writing, editing, and publishing.
- Coordinate and support our presence on other digital channels, including NAP alignment.
- Serve as a web content manager for goddard.edu, including our blog, responding to tickets, as well as editing, optimizing, and publishing content through WordPress (or other CMS).
- Participate in departmental meetings and provide regular reports on digital metrics and project progress.
- Support the Director of Marketing and the Chief Advancement and Strategy Officer in marketing the College, which may include photography or videography, content creation, media relations, or reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 3 or more years work experience in digital media.
- Proactive and collaborative approach to digital marketing.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with social media, including brand management on multiples channels and analytics/insights.
- Experience with Google Analytics and results-driven testing.
- Experience with Constant Contact or other email systems.
- Ability to handle multiple deadline-drive, short- and long-term projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced interpersonal communications skills
- Skills to effectively produce visual, electronic, and written materials
- Demonstrated sound judgment, reliability, creativity
- Experience and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop
- Experience with photography and videography, including editing.
- Experience in higher education recruitment or development, particularly in a progressive, liberal arts context
Supervision is received from the Director of Marketing.
$18.00 – $19.95 /hr
Application Instructions: To apply, please prepare the following materials and click here:
- cover letter
- three prior or current employment references (name, contact information, and relationship to you)