Temporary, 37.5 hrs. @ wk. / Non-Exempt / Union / $15.86 @ hr. / Not Benefit Eligible
Under direction of the Chef Manager, assist in food preparation/dishwashing/and kitchen cleaning and maintenance. To provide an excellent overall dining experience for Goddard Café guests and community members during academic residencies. 37.5 hours are guaranteed during residencies with additional hours available at the Cafe during opening hours of operation.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain cleanliness in storage areas
- Be available for scheduled residencies, including preparation and closeout
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical immediately
- Assumes 100% responsibility for the cleanliness of dishware
- Able to load, run and unload dish machine in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensures all kitchen utensils and containers are washed and put back in proper storage area
- Keeps dish room clean and organized
- Bag and haul kitchen trash to dumpster and recycling bin
- Other related duties as assigned
Supervision is received from the Chef Manager
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, preferred
- Experience working in a team oriented, fast paced environment
Please apply on the ADP Portal and include a Letter of Interest and CV.
Position open until filled. To apply: Click Here
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community and capable of creating change. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for this position.