Temporary, Full-Time, 37.5 hrs. @ wk. / Non-Exempt / Union / $13 @ hr.
Under direction of the Executive Chef and Rounds Chef, assist in food preparation/dishwashing/and kitchen cleaning and maintenance.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain cleanliness in storage areas
- Be available for scheduled residencies, including preparation and closeout
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical immediately
- Assumes 100% responsibility for the cleanliness of dishware
- Able to load, run and unload dish machine in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensures all kitchen utensils and containers are washed and put back in proper storage area
- Keeps dish room clean and organized
- Bag and haul kitchen trash to dumpster and recycling bin
- Other related duties as assigned
Supervision is received from the Executive Chef and Rounds Chef
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, preferred
- Experience working in a team oriented, fast paced environment
Please apply on the ADP Portal and include a Letter of Interest and CV.
Position open until filled. To apply: Click Here
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community and capable of creating change. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for this position.