Full Time; Union; Benefits eligible, $16.54 @ hr.
REPORTS TO: Director of Admissions
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt, Union
Coordinate all internal office functions and Admissions office relationships with other College administrative functions (e.g., business office, help desk.).
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- With some direction, coordinate all internal office functions, e.g., office organization, tracking vacation schedules, organizing lounge or reception area, supplies, paper files of all kinds, and “orphan” admissions materials.
- Ensure effective communication with other College administrative offices.
- Organize on-campus visiting and Discover Goddard days.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of Admissions office protocols and policies.
- Access Slate records as needed to support other admissions staff.
- Upload hard copy materials to Slate daily.
- In collaboration with Associate Director, update Slate to reflect annual changes to residency dates, as well as other material as needed.
- Create on-demand and regularly scheduled reports, using pre-built Slate Queries.
- Respond to incoming and outgoing general admissions communications, including coordination of occasional mailings. Monitor admissions toll free number and inbox daily, handle material and forward appropriately.
- Greet visitors to Admissions, and ensure they are connected immediately with an admissions counselor or the director.
- Provide back up for counselors as needed to ensure timely personal response to phone calls and emails.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Supervision is received from the Director of Admissions
- High School Degree or equivalent plus three to four years of relevant clerical and administrative experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired
- Experience with, or ability to learn to work in Slate user interface
- Excellent organizational skills, and broad base of general clerical and office management knowledge and skills
- Excellent computer and math skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Work well in a fast-paced environment, generally easy-going and resilient
- Excellent remote communications and collaboration skills: phone, Zoom, regular information sharing, and check-ins
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to understand Goddard’s unique mission, pedagogy and programs
For more information and to apply, please click here: Click Here
Goddard College is committed to creating a college representative of a diverse global community and capable of creating change. To that end, we are actively seeking applications from qualified candidates from groups currently underrepresented in our institution for this position. This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.