Discover Goddard's Low-Residency Opportunities in the Pacific Northwest:
Quality Education Is Within Your Reach
Complete your bachelor's degree at Goddard College
- The rising cost of education has made it harder than ever to obtain a bachelor's degree. Did you know that Goddard College offers flexible, affordable low-residency undergraduate degrees?
- Students from 2-year colleges can make a seamless transfer into Goddard's undergraduate program. Our degree programs are specifically designed to accommodate the lives of working adults.
- Study from home, receive one-on-one guidance from faculty, and spend 8 days per semester at Goddard's Port Townsend or Seattle, Washington residency sites.
Better Than Online Education or Distance Learning
offered in Washington state:
Goddard's model honors students as individuals, with specific interests, goals and needs, unlike disembodied online programs or faceless, increasingly larger university lecture halls.
Goddard invented the low-residency model in 1963, which has since been adopted by many others. Low-residency education offers the best of what distance education, online programs, and traditional campus-learning offer:
- FLEXIBILITY - Goddard offers a flexible degree program that allows you to pursue a degree without uprooting or disrupting your life,
- COMMUNITY - Students have the opportunity to spend 8 days of intensive study per semester in a community of their peers.
INDIVIDUALIZED LEARNING: At Goddard, you can earn a bachelor's degree that intimately connects the life you're living with what you're learning, with study that is directly relevant to the degree you want.
For 150 years, Goddard College has been committed to providing accessible and affordable education. Give one of our admissions counselors a call today at 800-906-8312 or request more information here.
Goddard College is authorized by the Washington Student Achievement Council and meets the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree granting institutions under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act. This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes Goddard College to offer the following degree programs: Bachelor of Arts in Education; Bachelor of Arts in Health Arts & Sciences; Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies; Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability; Master of Arts in Education; Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing; and Master of Fine Arts in Interdisciplinary Arts. Authorization by the Washington Student Achievement Council does not carry with it an endorsement by the board of the institution or its programs.